INFORMATION REGARDING THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant to art. 13 European Regulation 2016/679
In compliance with the provisions pursuant to and by effect of art. 13 2016/679 Archiproject srl, in its capacity as Data Controller of personal data, in the person of the pro-tempore legal representative, informs about the purposes and methods of processing the personal data collected, their scope of communication and dissemination, in addition to the nature of their contribution.
The data collected, object of the treatment, will be used by Archiproject srl to respond to any requests received by you.
The data processing is carried out through IT procedures or in any case telematic means or paper supports by internal and / or external subjects specifically trained and in charge. The data are stored in paper, computerized and telematic archives and the minimum and appropriate security measures provided for by the legislator are ensured.
- COMMUNICATION AND DIFFUSION
The data may be disclosed to third parties for the performance of activities functional to the structure, such as site maintenance and management and more generally by all employees, including third parties (service, infrastructure, IT and similar providers). who are involved in the management and supervision of the same and duly appointed as data processors. In this case, the use by third parties will take place in full compliance with the principle of correctness and lawfulness.
The data will not be subject to disclosure.
- THE RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The interested party can assert their rights as expressed by the articles. 15, 16, 17 and 21 2016/679, by contacting the Data Controller. In particular, the interested party can obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identification details of the Data Controller, of the managers and of the designated representative;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
- OWNER AND RESPONSIBLE
The data controller is Archiproject srl, with registered office in Via Cagliari, 4 - 56038 Ponsacco (PI).
The updated list of external data processors can be consulted by submitting a written request to the aforementioned Data Controller.
- TERMS OF STORAGE
The data will be kept for the time necessary to carry out the purposes listed above in accordance with the provisions of the law.
- NATURE OF THE CONFERENCE AND CONSEQUENCES OF THE REFUSAL TO RESPOND
The provision of your data, object of the treatment, is optional. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the legitimate interest.
For any processing of your personal data falling within the specifications set out in art. 6 of regulation 2016/679, you will be required, as per current legislation, explicit consent for each type of personal data processing.
In compliance with Provision 229 issued by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data on 8 May 2014, Archiproject srl provides the following information on cookies, their functions and how to disable them if necessary.
What are cookies
There are therefore three different macro types of cookies, which can be distinguished by their characteristics and functions:
- technical cookies:
these are used for the sole purpose of transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary to provide a service explicitly requested by the user. In other words, these are cookies that are essential for the operation of the Archiproject srl site or necessary to perform the activities you request.
- navigation or session cookies:
these are used to allow the user to login in the reserved area of www.archiproject.it.
- analytics cookies:
these are used to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users of the site and of the pages viewed (for example Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Mailchimp. Please refer to the related policies which may change periodically and which it is therefore advisable to consult in the time, where more detailed information is available:
Cookies can be created by our site or by third party sites.
The cookies on the Archiproject srl website they are therefore of type:
- Functionality cookies, which allow you to better navigate the Archiproject srl site according to already selected criteria and options (such as, for example, the preferred language, so as not to have to select this option or the products chosen for purchase at each access, in order to store them in the virtual cart until the next access to the site).
- Third-party cookies, used by Archiproject srl partners, in order to present Archiproject srl advertising banners when you are on other sites, showing you the latest products you looked at on Archiproject srl.
- While browsing Archiproject srl, these cookies are also used to show you products that may interest you or similar to those you have looked at previously, based on your browsing history. The use of these cookies does not imply the processing of personal data, but it can allow connection to your computer or other devices and trace the saved data: these cookies connect to the browser installed on your computer or on other devices used during navigation. ;
- Profiling cookies, aimed at creating profiles relating to the user and used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing the net. On our site there are third-party cookies that access user data exclusively at an aggregate level. Below are the links to the privacy policies and related consent forms of these third parties, which may change periodically and which it is therefore advisable to consult over time, where more detailed information is available:
All the types of cookies mentioned above can remain on the computer or mobile device used by the user for different periods of time, depending on the function they perform.
Cookies stored on your computer or mobile device they cannot be used to retrieve any data from the hard disk, transmit computer viruses, identify and use your e-mail address, nor for purposes other than those described above.
How to change your cookie settings
You can set and manage your cookie preferences at any time by selecting which cookies to authorize, block or delete, in whole or in part, through your browser settings; here we report the path to follow to manage cookies from the main browsers used:
- Internet Explorer ™: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari ™: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
- Chrome ™: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=it&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- Firefox ™: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
- Opera ™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/it/cookies.html
For more information and details on the various types of cookies, on their operating modes and characteristics, it is advisable to visit the sites - independent from this site - www.AllAboutCookies.org And www.youronlinechoices.com.
To disable analytical cookies and to prevent Google Analytics from collecting data on your navigation, you can download the browser add-on for deactivating Google Analytics: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Archiproject srl will keep the user's preferences regarding cookies thanks to a specific technical cookie having the characteristics specified in the previous table.
We inform you that blocking or deleting, in whole or in part:
- technical cookies, could make it impossible to use our site, view its contents and use the related services;
- functionality cookies, could mean that some services or certain functions of the site are not available or do not work correctly, forcing you to modify or manually enter some information or preferences every time you visit the site;